Tuesday, March 22

The Little Black Box

I've been pondering the idea of being a participant in The Little Black Box Program and I've finally decided that it's for me.
TLBB Ad for Contributors

In a nut shell, assuming you are unfamiliar with it, people who run handmade businesses make and donate samples of their work. Each month, all the contributors' items are put in adorable little black boxes and made available for purchase to those who value the handmade lifestyle. It's a great way to get your products into the hands of those who will really appreciate them and give them a little taste of what you do. It's going to be a lot of work but I am so excited! Hopefully it will lead to a handful of sales and/or referrals. Fingers crossed! I'm sending in 50 samples, each of which will contain a set of 2 of my recycled water bottle wine charms. I've decided to participate in the June boxes, so that gives me plenty of time to get everything together. Anyways, I'll be updating on the status of this new adventure later..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment