Tuesday, March 8

(Not So) Inspired

I've had a bit of writer's block this past few days. I keep logging onto this space and just can't seem to find the words I need to make a post worth writing (or reading!). I'm on a bit of a creative burnout when it comes to my handmade business, too. I'm desperately attempting to rebound from it. Ugh, where's the inspiration?... (please let me know when you find it!!)

On a brighter note, things have been absolutely amazing in my personal and social life. I have a healthy family (finally, I swear it's always something in this house), a perfect marriage and family, and I've caught up with a handful of friends that I haven't seen in awhile, which has been so much fun. It's so weird how you can go months without seeing people and then one day you finally make plans and catch up and it (the time) doesn't affect/effect (?) your relationship one bit. Those are true friends, and I'm so lucky to have them in my life.

Off to dinner planning I go, I hope everyone enjoys their evening!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment