Tuesday, February 22

On A Sunny Note

So it's been a pretty crazy and depressing last couple of days. If I wanted to I could make this post revolve around the terrible things that have been happening, but who the heck would want to read about that? So instead, I'm going to note the more pleasant things that are on my mind!

To start, it has been such a beautiful day!  The sun has been shining and I took a handful of pictures in the front yard of the ice on the trees. Matt and I are both off today so we took a trip to have lunch with my dad, Pat Catan's for some crafting wire so I can keep busy for awhile and out of his hair, and last but not least, Cold Stone!  Usually I go with the small size, AKA "Like It", but this paticular trip called for a Chocolate Devotion in "Love It" size! I don't even want to know how many calories that contained... definitely worth it though.


I am going to see a good friend of mine tomorrow. She just had a baby a couple of weeks ago and I cannot wait to meet her. Her name is Alyssa and she is absolutely beautiful. I haven't held a newborn since Landon was born so I think it is going to make me realize how big my little man has gotten, and possibly fuel the new baby itch that I am starting to have again!

Hope everyone's Tuesday has been a good one, enjoy the sunshine!
:)

1 comment:

  1. I hope things are better and Coldstone is always the way to go. :) Thanks for the blog love, comments make me feel warm and fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete