Tuesday, February 15

Slacking

I'm such a blogging slacker! It's been over a week since I've acknowledged this space. Oops :/ I've just been so darn busy with life and everything that comes along with it. But at the moment, little man is napping so I'm going to give myself ten minutes to recap on all that has been happening and everything that's on my mind.

At the moment, there are two random men in our garage installing a new garage door. About a month ago, ours snapped unexpectantly, so we have been parking outside ever since until this new one came in. It had to be special ordered because our garage is apparantly 12 inches wider than the "standard" door. Of course. So 30 days and $1,200 later, I am more than thrilled that I will have a nice, warm, ice-free space to park my little Nissan in again after today. Oh the joys of being a home owner.

My Garbaje jewelry/accessory business has been coming along quite nicely. I am real happy with it. I designed some business cards that should be shipped soon, and I'm consistently getting a couple of orders a week (my goal by summertime is 5/week). And my items are now listed on this nifty site in addition to my Etsy shop!

My hubby and I took a ski trip with my brother and his girlfriend this past weekend. It was probably the best time I have had in a really long time! None of us have ever gone before so I knew it was going to make for an interesting trip. I was surprised at how quickly we picked it up, and by the end of the afternoon all four of us were on the medium-sized slope going down together, usually without falling! We decided that we are going to make it an every year sorta thing, maybe next year with Landon :) They offer little kids lessons and I swear those 2-3 year old kids were born with skiis on, they were crazy!

Well I think that's all for now, I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. Matt brought me home Malley's Chocolate Covered Strawberries and we made crablegs for dinner and watched The Bachelor. Definitely my kind of evening. Kept it simple and enjoyed each others' company.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment